North Burnett Regional Council, under contract with the Queensland Government (Translink), is pleased to offer the North Burnett Transport Service in the region.
The service provides comfortable, convenient and affordable transport options to assist residents and visitors wishing to travel to larger regions such as Bundaberg and Maryborough, with convenient stops encompassing Base Hospitals, train stations, transit station and local shopping centres.
The return service also caters for tourists wishing to travel to our ‘Naturally Beautiful’ region.
Services available include:
- Tuesday – Mundubbera to Bundaberg
- Wednesday – Eidsvold to Bundaberg, connects with an ‘On Demand’ service from Monto to Ceratodus
- Thursday – Mundubbera to Bundaberg
- Friday – Mundubbera to Maryborough, connects with an ‘On Demand’ service from Monto to Mundubbera
- Passengers can connect from the Tilt Train with our Service on Tuesdays (Bundaberg), Thursdays (Bundaberg) and Fridays (Maryborough).
- Passengers who are connecting to the Tilt Train in Maryborough need to book train tickets in advance as there is not a ticket booth at the station.
- Tickets for Friday “Monto to Mundubbera (On Demand) Service” and Wednesday “Monto to Eidsvold (On Demand) Service” must be purchased before 2:00pm the day prior to departure.
- There is no pick-up or drop off at the Bundaberg Coach Terminal in Targo Street, Bundaberg due to closure of the terminal.
For further information on the North Burnett Transport Service, timetable and fare information or to make a booking, please see the below link, call into one of Council’s Customer Service Centres or phone Council on 1300 696 272 (1300 MY NBRC).
Note: By clicking Book Now, you are accepting the Terms & Conditions of Travel