(21-04-17) Are you looking for a Justice of the Peace?

Apr 21, 2017 | Front Page Feature, News

Do you need the services of a Justice of the Peace or a Commissioner of Declarations?

Justice of the Peace (JP) or a Commissioner of Declarations (Cdec) are trained Queenslanders who can witness and certify your routine legal documents such as wills, affidavits, statutory declarations and passport applications. Justices of the Peace volunteer their services to provide an integral link in the judicial system.

To enable easier access to these services, North Burnett Regional Council is providing training to interested staff based throughout the region in anticipation of providing a regular service to our residents. Community members are invited to contact Council to ascertain the availability of staff in your area who may be able to assist.

To find a Justice of the Peace see the Queensland Government website or contact Council on 1300 696 272 (1300 MY NBRC) or email Council.

(Visited 806 times, 1 visits today)