Water & Wastewater Treatment Operator
- Mundubbera or Eidsvold (Negotiable)
- Full-time Permanent
- $49,215.33 – $51,160.57
- 9 day fortnight
North Burnett Regional Council is seeking to recruit a motivated and enthusiastic individual who can contribute to provide efficient services in the treatment of Water and Wastewater to the residents of the North Burnett Regional Council by taking a “hands-on approach”. As you will be working within a team, being a team player is essential to the role whilst ensuring the efficient operation and maintenance of the water and wastewater treatment plants, pumping stations and associated infrastructure. .
To be successful you must possess the following:
- Ability to work effectively under supervision to manage time, plan, organise and prioritise own work to achieve defined outcomes
- Basic level computer and keyboard skills (including knowledge of SCADA and Telemetry applications)
- Certificate III in Water Operations or ability to attain same
- Current C class drivers licence (or higher)
- Possess a Work Safe in the Construction Industry Induction Certificate (white card)
Experience within Local Government and/ or qualifications relevant to the horticultural industry are highly desirable. Training and development for technical knowledge and skills relevant to this position will be supported.
Applications Close: 5.00pm, Thursday 29 March 2018
North Burnett Regional Council’s vision is to make our region the choice for people to live, work and play, and our mission is to lead the community towards a thriving future for us all to enjoy. If this is something you value – this job could be for you!
All vacant positions are advertised via North Burnett Regional Council’s Website, North Burnett Regional Council’s Facebook Page and Central North Burnett Times.
For any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact Council’s People and Culture team on 1300 696 272 (1300 MY NBRC).
North Burnett Regional Council is a drug and alcohol free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer