Water and Wastewater Treatment Operator
- Permanent Full Time
- $51,119.24 – $52,959.39 per annum (Level B1 to B4)
- Eidsvold/ Mundubbera Location
- 9 Day fortnight
- North Burnett Regional Council is seeking a Water and Wastewater Treatment Operator to join our Technical Services Department. This position requires the candidate to work effectively in the Water and Wastewater team to ensure the efficient operation and maintenance of the water and wastewater treatment plants, pumping stations and associated infrastructure.
- Key duties and responsibilities:
- Operate and maintain the water and wastewater treatment plants and water and wastewater pump stations e.g. valves and pumps, chemical usage, clarification, biological treatment and disinfection
- Monitor, control and optimise process performance in response to water and wastewater quality and or hydraulic variations;
- Identify faults and operational condition of plant and report in accordance with statutory requirements;
- To be successful in this role you will require the following:
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Certificate III in Water Operations or ability to attain.
- Current unrestricted “C” Class drivers’ licence
- Basic level computer and keyboard skills.
North Burnett Regional Council’s vision is to make our region the choice for people to live, work and play, and our mission is to lead the community towards a thriving future for us all to enjoy. If this is something you value – this job could be for you!
Position Closes 5:00pm, Monday 25 November.
For any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact Council’s People and Culture team on 1300 696 272 (1300 MY NBRC).
North Burnett Regional Council is a drug and alcohol free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.