Trainee Administration Officer (Records)
- Full-time fixed term (1 year)
- 9 day fortnight
- Study on the job for Certificate III in Business Administration
As a trainee in Records there will be a focus on developing your interpersonal, organisational and communication skills, as well as exposing you to a range of essential duties to support the operation of Council’s Records Management and Information Privacy responsibilities, which in turn will provide you with on the job training, and experience within a Local Government environment. During this traineeship you will undertake study towards completing a Nationally Recognised Certificate III in Business Administration, and carry out varied duties such as:
- Preparation and distribution of Councils incoming and internal correspondence.
- Photocopying, filing and desktop publishing
- Maintain and enhance the accuracy, consistency and integration of Council documents and records.
- Customer Service to internal and external customers.
Applications close: 5:00pm Thursday 28 November 2019
North Burnett Regional Council’s vision is to make our region the choice for people to live, work and play, and our mission is to lead the community towards a thriving future for us all to enjoy. If this is something you value – this job could be for you!
For any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact Council’s People and Culture team on 1300 696 272 (1300 MY NBRC).
North Burnett Regional Council is a drug and alcohol free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.