Trainee Administration Officer (Customer Service & Library) Monto
- Full-time Fixed Term (12 months)
- 9 day fortnight
- Study on the job for Certificate III in Business Administration
As a Trainee Administration Officer in Customer Service and Library there will be a focus on developing your interpersonal, organisational and communication skills, as well as exposing you to a range of essential Customer Service and Library administrative related duties which in turn will provide you with on the job training and experience with a Local Government environment. During this traineeship you will undertake study towards completing a Nationally Recognised Certificate III in Business Administration and carry out varied duties such as:
- Carry out general administrative functions relevant to the work area which are compliant with Council’s policies and procedures
- Provide prompt and courteous attention to all enquiries raised via telephone and at front counter
- Process telephone and over the counter transactions, daily banking, collections from and bookings for Council facilities.
- Assist with the development, co-ordination and implementation of specific programs and activities to promote library resources and service
Application close: 5:00pm Thursday, 28 November 2019
North Burnett Regional Council’s vision is to make our region the choice for people to live, work and play, and our mission is to lead the community towards a thriving future for us all to enjoy. If this is something you value – this job could be for you!