Current round – apply now!
What is RADF?
The Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) is a partnership between the Queensland Government and North Burnett Regional Council to support local arts and culture in regional Queensland. RADF funds are aimed at the development of emerging and established artists, creative practitioners and producers.
Information on Eligibility, Assessment Criteria and Application Form
- Local Priority Groups
- Place-making projects
- Storytelling projects
- Galleries projects
- Strengthening and celebrating our local communities.
For more information, please see the Application Guidelines.
When is funding available?
- Applications can be submitted all year round. Please keep an eye on Council’s Facebook page and website for details.
When will I know if I have been successful?
- 6-8 weeks from closing date.
How do I apply?
- Contact the RADF Liaison Officer on 1300 696 272 to discuss your project and ensure eligibility.
- Complete the RADF Application Form. Please read guidelines to ensure you have selected the correct category.
All applications are assessed by the RADF Committee who make recommendations to council.
For any queries please contact the Community Engagement Team on 1300 696 272 or firstname.lastname@example.org.