RADF Round 3 – Creative grant funding available!
Round 3 closes 5pm, 22 July 2019
The Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) Committee have opened up a third round of funding for 2018/19 with over $12,000 available. Round 3 closes 5pm, 22 July 2019.
This is only a short round, so don’t delay in getting those thinking caps on! If you or your community group has project ideas that encourages artistic creativity why not submit an application for funding to make that project a reality!
All applicants are asked to liaise with the North Burnett RADF Liaison Officer in developing their application to ensure that the final application fits within RADF’s scope of funding. Please phone Tania Fraser on 1300 696 272 (1300 MY NBRC) or email email@example.com.
Your imagination is the only limit when it comes to submitting an application.
Round 3 closes 5:00pm, Friday 22 July 2019.
The North Burnett Regional Council is happy to announce that in Round 2 2018/19, the following RADF applications received funding:
- Tyrone O’Reilly – Wandering Circus Australian Tour, Monto – $6,265.50
- Burnett State College – Noosa Film Academy Film Making Workshop – $1,500
- Gayndah RSL – Centenary of Armistice Book and Storytelling Project – $6,840
- Mt Perry Community Development Board Inc. – Music Workshops and Performances at Christmas in July Event – $6,375
The following Out-of-Round application also received funding:
- Monto Magic Tourism Action Group – Legends and Locals Tour – $5,280
The Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) is a partnership between the Queensland Government and North Burnett Regional Council to support local arts and culture in regional Queensland.