Linda Tillman is the managing director of the Tilma Group, a small and agile team that understand the unique challenges and opportunities that regional communities face. With experience in event management of all scale and sizes, Linda will bring fresh eyes and ideas to the North Burnett to help you and your Event organisation think big, get inspired and achieve the goals for your event or festival! The interactive Master Class Series will be held online by Zoom allowing everyone to get involved from the comfort of their preferred location, and also re-watch the recordings if you are unable to attend one of the valuable sessions. We invite you to attend the free North Burnett Event Master Class Series with an open mind and questions to ask Linda about your event.
What attendees will come away with
Event organisers will come away from this series with practical knowledge on
- How to create a pragmatic business plan that provides direction and focus
- Event marketing trends and how to successfully promote your event with a minuscule budget
- Risk management and how to ensure your event is safe and risk free
- How to reinvigorate their event so it’s appealing to target markets, and keep it fresh each year
- Understand trends and what event attendees are looking for
- How to develop and manage a viable event budget that ensures self-sustainability
- Guidelines and protocols on running a COVID safe event in Queensland.
This master class series will address how event committees can resolve the key challenges that regional events are facing, with a focus on:
Session 1: Monday 1 March Creating a Business Plan for your Event
Session 2: Monday 8 March Events in a COVID world
Session 3: Monday 15 March Event finance – pathway to self-sustainability
Session 4: Monday 22 March Risk, safety and security at events
Session 5: Monday 29 March Event Marketing 101
Session 6: Monday 12 April Digital and content marketing on a small budget
Each session will run from 6.30 – 8.30pm on Zoom.
Who is Linda Tillman?
- Linda Tillman is founder of the online event management training program for regional events rEVENTS Academy™. She is also Managing Director of regional tourism and event consultancy Tilma Group.
- Linda has 15 years of extensive and holistic experience across tourism and events with a clear understanding of regional, rural and remote communities and their particular needs when it comes to developing tourism. She is a regional tourism and event strategist with expertise covering all facets of the industry. She has worked on a broad range of regional tourism and events projects such as event management, event strategic planning, event marketing, industry training and mentoring, event strategies for regions, tourism development, and destination branding and marketing campaigns.
For more information please call Council on 1300 696 272 or email email@example.com
To register, please submit your details below: