Mechanic (Small Engine)
- Full-time permanent
- 9 day fortnight
- Substantial employee benefit (Including Tool Allowance)
Council is seeking an experienced Mechanic specialising in small engines to join our Works Department. This position will focus on implementing efficient and effective maintenance programs for the organisation’s small fixed and mobile plant across the region.
To be successful in this role you will require the following:
- Certificate III in Small Engine Technology or equivalent, and/ or substantial experience would be considered
- Substantial relevant experience in the repair and maintenance of small plant, hydrostatic transmissions and small petrol and diesel engine components
- Current unrestricted ‘C’ class drivers licence
- Basic computer, numeracy and written skills to enable completion of service records and interpretation of manufacturer specifications
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, with a high regard for work health and safety
North Burnett Regional Council’s vision is to make our region the choice for people to live, work and play, and our mission is to lead the community towards a thriving future for us all to enjoy. If this is something you value – this job could be for you!
Applications close: 5:00pm Wednesday,, 19 December 2018
All vacant positions are advertised via North Burnett Regional Council’s website, North Burnett Regional Council’s Facebook page and the Central and North Burnett Times.
For any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact Council’s People and Culture team on 1300 696 272 (1300 MY NBRC).
North Burnett Regional Council is a drug and alcohol free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.