Executive Assistant (Works)
- Full-time permanent
- $52,520.96 – $62,061.72 per annum
- 9 day fortnight
An exciting opportunity is now open to become part of the Council’s Works Department. Council is seeking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Executive Assistant whose role is to deliver effective and efficient executive and administrative support and management of tasks relating to the General Manager Works..
To be successful you must possess the following:
- High level of understanding and skill in administrative procedures and functions within a public or private sector environment (local government would be advantageous)
- High level of proficiency and competency with Microsoft Office Suite and other computer software applications as provided by Council
- Initiative in performance of duties and recommends improvements to procedures and processes that interact with the position
- Unrestricted ‘C’ class drivers licence
- Exercising sensitivity and confidentiality at all times
North Burnett Regional Council’s vision is to make our region the choice for people to live, work and play, and our mission is to lead the community towards a thriving future for us all to enjoy. If this is something you value – this job could be for you!
Applications close: 5.00pm Thursday, 2 August 2018
All vacant positions are advertised via North Burnett Regional Council’s website, North Burnett Regional Council’s Facebook page and the Central and North Burnett Times.
For any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact Council’s People and Culture team on 1300 696 272 (1300 MY NBRC).
North Burnett Regional Council is a drug and alcohol free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.