What will grow here? On-farm income generating ideas
Come along and learn ‘what will grow here’ and on-farm income generating Ideas with presenters;
David Rolfe –
- What native food plants will grow in the Burnett area?
- What species are already in commercial production in other areas?
- How suited are some of our local trees & shrubs to commercialisation?
- What costs might be associated with establishing a plantation or orchard?
- What prices could we expect to get for raw produce?
- How much value would be added by processing?
Mark Cachia –
- Field trip to different sites to identify plants in the wild.
Tickets just $10.00. Morning tea and lunch provided. As you will be going out in the field, please remember to bring a hat & long sleeves and wear proper shoes.
RSVP: By Thursday, 31 May to the Secretary – Marion Denholm – Ph. 4165 4531, (after 6.30pm) email firstname.lastname@example.org
See the flyer here.