Weed Busters and Land Protection Road Show – Monto
North Burnett Regional Council invites you to attend a Weed Busters and Land Protection Roadshow in conjunction with the grand opening of the Monto State High School Bio-control facility.
- Pasture management to control Giant Rats Tail Grass
- Update on Pasture Dieback
- Identifying and using Bio-control for weed management on your property
- Application of Flupropanate granules for GRT control, methods and equipment
- The secret lives of native bees
- Displays, Lucky Door Prizes and more
Morning tea provided, lunch can be purchased on site from Monto State High School.
For further enquiries or to RSVP number of adults and children, please contact Council’s Natural Resource Management team on 1300 696 272 (1300 MY NBRC) or email Council prior to 4pm Monday, 24 September 2018.
See the flyer here.