Using Manures & Composts FREE Workshop – Biggenden
A FREE field day focusing on incorporating manures and composts into agricultural systems to boost on-farm production and improve soil health.
- Different types of manures & raw materials and how they work
- Importance of soil testing
- Making your own compost and storage
- Field results from manure or compost use
- Environmental considerations
- Economics of using composts
- Demonstration site
To register, please RSVP to Burnett Mary Regional Group on (07) 4181 2999 or Dominique Hinchliffe at email@example.com by Friday the 27th of April 2018.
See the flyer here.