North Burnett – bringing remembrance into reality – interactive exhibition – Mt Perry
The North Burnett – bringing remembrance into reality – interactive exhibition project, funded by the Queensland Government’s Queensland Anzac Centenary grants program, is now on tour.
The project, developed in partnership with local RSL’s, historical societies, schools and youth workers provides a virtual reality interpretation of local First World War history and stories. The virtual reality project encompasses audio and visual accounts, diary excerpts, archive film, photos and other memorabilia, which will allow the viewer to not only hear and see these stories, but to interact and engage with the footage.
The ‘North Burnett – bringing remembrance into reality’ project will be appearing at the following venues / dates:
- Gayndah – Monday, 12 November through to 12noon Monday, 19 November 2018
- Mundubbera – Tuesday, 20 November through to 12noon Monday, 26 November 2018
- Eidsvold – Tuesday, 27 November through to 12noon Monday, 3 December 2018
- Monto – Tuesday, 4 December through to 12noon Monday 10 December 2018
- Mt Perry – Tuesday, 11 December through to 12noon Monday 17 December 2018
- Biggenden – Tuesday 18 December 2018 through to Fri 11 January 2019
For further information regarding the ‘North Burnett – bringing remembrance into reality’ project please contact Council’s Communities team on 1300 696 272 (1300 MY NBRC) or email Council.
See the Media Release here.