Monto Family Friendly Parenting Workshop
Date: Wednesday 15th February
Venue: To be confirmed (light refreshments provided)
RSVP: To register, email us at email@example.com or call
(07) 3624 2428
Good parenting involves everyone working together to tackle the interesting challenges that children can present. Knowing what you want to achieve, why you want to achieve it and most importantly how you are going to achieve these results as a parent is a good place to start.
This workshop will help you:
– Understand your child’s brain and why it rules their emotions, behaviours and reactions
– Know what you want so you can choose your parenting battles
– Improve communication and learn some simple techniques to actively listen to what your child is actually trying to say.
– Remember to be kind to yourself as a parent.
– Discover your parenting style and how it influences your communications.
This free workshop will help you to recognise the key elements of understanding and communicating with your children, giving you practical tips & skills on how to engage, respond, and offer support.