Customer Experience & Communities Manager
- A beautiful part of the Wide Bay Burnett in Queensland
- Inspire and thrive in a diverse and unique environment
- Significant remuneration package available for outstanding applicant
This key leadership role forms a critical part of Council’s Executive Leadership Team and reports to the General Manager Corporate and Community. The Manager is responsible for the effective leadership, management and development of the Customer Experience and Communities section. In accordance with Council’s corporate and operational plans, this role is responsible for delivering professional and efficient customer services, contact centre, libraries, cemeteries, community development, arts and culture and sport and recreation across the North Burnett region.
You will need the ability to:
- Support community resilience and capacity building through the provision and development of a range of inclusive and responsive services, facilities, programmes and strategies.
- Drive change and influence consistency in customer experiences
- Lead a co-design methodology with community and develop their capacity utilising community development strategies.
- Lead and manage people’s skills with appropriate technical expertise in order to drive the required outcomes and services for the section
- Engrave and encourage the spirit of cooperation and mutual support between operational areas in the pursuit of service excellence for internal and external stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with the General Manager and other members of the Executive Leadership Team to ensure the successful integration of strategic and operational planning.
Appropriate tertiary qualifications in relative discipline/s are expected with post graduate Management qualifications will be highly desirable as well as substantial experience in a similar role.
All genuine enquiries can be addressed to the General Manager Corporate and Community, Susie Glasson or Will Burgess-Dean on 1300 696 272.
Applications Close: 5:00pm Friday, 4 December 2020
North Burnett Regional Council’s vision is to make our region the choice for people to live, work and play, and our mission is to lead the community towards a thriving future for us all to enjoy. If this is something you value – this job could be for you!
For any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact Council’s People and Culture team on 1300 696 272 (1300 MY NBRC).
North Burnett Regional Council is a drug and alcohol free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.