Civil Works Supervisor
- Full-time permanent
- $62,240.25 – $67,871.09 per annum
- Rostered Day Off
- Vehicle for commuter use
An opportunity to further your civil construction career within Local Government now exists with North Burnett Regional Council. The successful candidate will be responsible for the safe, and environmentally sound delivery of construction and maintenance primarily for Bridge and Drainage Works in accordance with pre-determined short, medium and long term programs, and to assist the Senior Civil Works Supervisor and the Asset Services Section in developing such works programs.
We are looking for an experienced individual who possesses the following:
- Proven ability to manage, supervise and provide leadership to small multi-skilled teams undertaking civil construction and maintenance duties
- Demonstrated computing skills, including the capacity to effectively use email and ability to acquire skills to use Council specific systems
- Certificate III in Timber Bridge Construction and Maintenance
- Traffic Management Implementation Program (formerly Level 2 Traffic Management)
- Current C class drivers licence (or higher)
- Work Safe in the Construction Industry Induction Certificate (white card)
Experience within Local Government and/ or additional qualifications relevant to Civil Construction and Project Management are highly desirable. Training and development for technical knowledge and skills relevant to this position will be supported.
North Burnett Regional Council’s vision is to make our region the choice for people to live, work and play, and our mission is to lead the community towards a thriving future for us all to enjoy. If this is something you value – this job could be for you!
Applications Close: 5:00pm, Thursday, 2 August 2018
All vacant positions are advertised via North Burnett Regional Council’s website, North Burnett Regional Council’s Facebook page and the Central and North Burnett Times.
For any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact Council’s People and Culture team on 1300 696 272 (1300 MY NBRC).
North Burnett Regional Council is a drug and alcohol free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.