Avoid Mosquito Bites
Protect yourself against mosquito bites. Not only are they irritating, mozzie bites can also spread disease.
Different types of disease-carrying mosquitoes can bite at different times of the day, so it’s important to be vigilant at all times.
- Install or repair insect screens on all doors and windows, especially in sleeping areas.
- Use insect repellent containing DEET or Picaridin, to protect against mosquito bites.
- Wear long, loose clothing to help protect yourself from bites (light coloured clothes are best).
- Use a plug-in insecticide vaporiser (indoors) or mosquito coils (outdoors).
- Use a mosquito net when camping.
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)