- Full-time fixed term (4 years)
- 9 day fortnight
- Study on the job for Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade (Maintenance – Diesel Fitting)
As an apprentice mechanic within Fleet there will be a focus on developing your interpersonal, organisational and communication skills, as well as exposing you to a range of essential duties to support the operation of Council’s fleet services, which in turn will provide you with on the job training and experience within a Local Government environment. During this apprenticeship you will undertake study towards completing a Nationally Recognised Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade (Maintenance – Diesel Fitting), and carry out varied duties such as:
- Assist with the inspection and service of heavy plant and equipment, trucks and light vehicles
- Maintain workshop materials, tools and equipment
- Complete and maintain accurate service and administrative records
Application close: 5:00pm Thursday, 28 November 2019
North Burnett Regional Council’s vision is to make our region the choice for people to live, work and play, and our mission is to lead the community towards a thriving future for us all to enjoy. If this is something you value – this job could be for you!
All vacant positions are advertised via North Burnett Regional Council’s website, North Burnett Regional Council’s Facebook page and the Central and North Burnett Times.
For any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact Council’s People and Culture team on 1300 696 272 (1300 MY NBRC).
North Burnett Regional Council is a drug and alcohol free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.