Administration Officer (RMWABLC)
- Full-time permanent
- $48,957.09 – $56,966.48
- 9 day fortnight
North Burnett Regional Council is seeking an enthusiastic and passionate individual who can assist with the efficient and effective day-to-day operation of the RM Williams Australian Bush Learning Centre. This position requires a highly motivated person with a flair for customer service. As you will be working with external and internal customers, being a team player with excellent communication skills is a must.
To deliver quality customer service and visitor experiences to RM Williams Australian Bush Learning Centre (RMWABLC) customers, and provide professional and efficient administrative support services to the organisation;
- Process telephone and over the counter transactions, daily banking, collections from and bookings for RMWABLC facilities
- Assist with the development, co-ordination and implementation of specific programs and activities to promote North Burnett tourism, RMWABLC resources, services and events.
- Provision of hospitality services and general duties in relation to the presentation and maintenance of the facility.
- Experience in providing quality customer service
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in contemporary administrative practices in a professional environment
- Current manual C class driver’s licence (including the ability to travel between centres)
- Ability to work in an environment with standard work practices and procedures underpinned by statutory requirements relevant to the area
Experience within Local Government, relevant qualifications and / or experience within a similar setting is highly desirable. Training and development to gain specific knowledge and skills relevant to this position will be supported.
Applications Close: Monday, 26 August 2019 at 5:00pm,
North Burnett Regional Council’s vision is to make our region the choice for people to live, work and play, and our mission is to lead the community towards a thriving future for us all to enjoy. If this is something you value – this job could be for you!
All vacant positions are advertised via North Burnett Regional Council’s website, North Burnett Regional Council’s Facebook page and the Central and North Burnett Times.
For any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact Council’s People and Culture team on 1300 696 272 (1300 MY NBRC).
North Burnett Regional Council is a drug and alcohol free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.