Administration Officer (Customer Service & Library )
- Permanent Full-time
- $50,415.62 – $58,648.41 per annum (Level 1 – 2 of the Queensland Local Government Industry (Stream A) Award
- 9 Day fortnight
- Monto Location
North Burnett Regional Council is seeking an enthusiastic and passionate individuals who can deliver administrative and customer service support to all of our centres within the North Burnett Community. We have a permanent full time position available in Monto. This position requires a highly motivated and multi-skilled person with a flair for customer service and who has excellent communication skills. This position also requires a person who can contribute and work well in a team environment.
To be successful you must possess the following:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in contemporary administrative practices in a professional environment
- Current C class drivers licence (or higher)
- Experience in providing effective and quality customer service
- Ability to work in an environment with standard work practices and procedures underpinned by statutory requirements relevant to the area
- Working with Children Blue Card
Experience within Local Government, relevant qualifications and/or experience within a similar setting is highly desirable. Training and development to gain specific knowledge and skills relevant to this position will be supported.
For more information, please contact Tracie Myles – Customer Service and Library Stream Leader on 1300 696 272.
North Burnett Regional Council’s vision is to make our region the choice for people to live, work and play, and our mission is to lead the community towards a thriving future for us all to enjoy. If this is something you value – this job could be for you!
Applications Close: 5:00pm, Thursday, 3 December 2020
For any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact Council’s People and Culture team on 1300 696 272 (1300 MY NBRC).
North Burnett Regional Council is a drug and alcohol free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.