(14-06-17) Community Achievement Awards now open – Acknowledge community contributors now
The search is on for individuals, businesses and community groups that are making a difference in our local community through the annual Queensland Community Achievement Awards.
Cr Rachel Chambers, Mayor, North Burnett Regional Council invites all residents to consider nominating an individual, business or group that is helping to reshape and inspire our community.
“If you know someone that has provided support and made a real difference, why not acknowledge their hard work and passion by nominating them for an award. Even to be nominated for these awards is a great honor and I know there are many worthy recipients in our region,” said Mayor Chambers.
Nominations are now open in the following categories:
- Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award
- Prime Super Agricultural Innovation Award
- Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- Access Community Services Cultural Diversity Award
- Australia Pacific LNG Community Hero Award
- Pullenvale Ward Outstanding Achievement Award
- University of Southern Queensland Teaching Excellence Award
- Awards Australia Community Group of the Year Award
Great prizes are up for grabs with each category winner receiving $2,500 from Commonwealth Bank.
Nominations close Wednesday 2nd August 2017.
To make a nomination, simply head to the Awards Australia website and select Queensland Community Achievement Awards, then “Nominate Now.”
For assistance please contact the Awards office on 1300 055 096 or email Awards Australia.