LABOURER (CONSTRUCTION CREW) – GAYNDAH
An exciting opportunity is available immediately for an experienced and motivated person to join the Engineering and Environmental Service as a Labourer in the Construction Crew based at Council’s Gayndah Depot.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Ability to work in a physically demanding occupation, often in noisy conditions
- Work Safe in the Construction Industry Induction Certificate (white card)
- Current unrestricted manual ‘C’ Class drivers licence
- Experience in the effective use, maintenance and servicing of relevant plant, equipment and tools and possession of relevant tickets and/ or licences required to safely and legally operate same
The following qualities and qualifications are highly desirable:
- Experience relevant to the work area, preferably within a local government context
- Queensland Traffic Controller Authorisation (traffic control with stop/ slow bat)
- Traffic Management Implementation Program (setting up road signage according to a traffic management plan)
- Current unrestricted ‘HR’ Class (or higher) drivers licence
Position Status: Full-Time Permanent
Remuneration: Level A1-A6, Local Government Employee’s Award – State 2003
Applications close: 5:00pm, Thursday, 29 June 2017.
Please ensure to include the following in your application:
- Current Resume
- Completed NBRC Application Form
- Responses to the Selection Criteria
- Copy of Essential/Desirable Licenses .
North Burnett Regional Council is a drug and alcohol free workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.