ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (HUMAN RESOURCES) – GAYNDAH
We are currently searching for a motivated, team player to join our Executive Services, Human Resources team in Gayndah on a permanent basis.
To be successful for this role you will possess the following:
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to contribute to a cohesive team environment and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work effectively under close supervision and manage own time to meet defined work outcomes.
- Attention to detail and ability to perform work with a high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
- A developing knowledge of, or ability to acquire knowledge of Council’s standard work practices, procedures, and policies relevant to the work area (e.g. clerical duties including reception, operating office equipment, handling mail, filing, and to maintain diaries / appointment schedules).
- Current unrestricted manual “c” class drivers’ licence.
Position Status: Full-Time Permanent
Remuneration: Level 1-2 Administrative Stream, Queensland Local Government Officers Award 1998
Applications close: 5:00pm, Thursday, 29 June 2017
Please ensure to include the following in your application:
- Current Resume
- Completed NBRC Application Form
- Responses to the Selection Criteria
Note: Prior to any offer of employment, the applicant may be required to produce a Name only Police Certificate or provide evidence of application for a Police Certificate
North Burnett Regional Council is a drug and alcohol free workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.