ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (CUSTOMER SERVICE & LIBRARY) – EIDSVOLD
We are currently searching for a motivated, team player to join our Corporate & Community Services team in Eidsvold on a fixed term basis.
To be successful for this role you will possess the following:
- Experience in the delivery of professional and friendly customer service, preferably in a multi-functional environment.
- Well developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to learn quickly.
- Demonstrated word processing skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- A passion for customer service and libraries.
- Current unrestricted manual “c” class drivers’ licence.
Position Status: Part-Time Fixed Term (Approximately 8 months)
Remuneration: Level 1-2 Community and Environmental Services Stream, Queensland Local Government Industry Award – State 2017
Applications close: 5:00pm, Thursday, 29 June 2017
Please ensure to include the following in your application:
- Current Resume
- Completed NBRC Application Form
- Responses to the Selection Criteria
Note: Prior to any offer of employment, the applicant will be required to produce a Name only Police Certificate or provide evidence of application for a Police Certificate
North Burnett Regional Council is a drug and alcohol free workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.