Position: Labourers x 2 – Roads & Drainage
Location: Gin Gin & Surrounds
Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time (38hr week)
Remuneration: $51,435 per annum, Fortnightly RDO’s and 12% Superannuation.
Industrial Instruments: Bundaberg Regional Council Certified Agreement 2011;
Local Govt Employees’ (exc BNE City) Award – State
The focus of this position is to be part of a multi-disciplined team that is capable of performing a wide range of maintenance, repair and construction activities within the Roads and Drainage section
1. Possession of current Drivers Licence Class “C” and General Safety Induction Card is essential while possession of a current Class ‘MR’ or ‘HR’ Drivers Licence is advantageous;
2. Demonstrated physical fitness and capability to undertake manual labouring work;
3. Demonstrated experience in Roads and Drainage construction and maintenance, e.g. placing and finishing concrete, sprayed bituminous and asphalt work, road furniture and linemarking;
4. Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment to ensure that outcomes are achieved.
5. Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally with a variety of internal and external parties.
6. Ability to work outside normal working hours.
Please view the position description for further details.
For further information in regards to this position, please contact Tony Wright – Operations Engineer 1300 883 699.
To apply please email the following documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• cover letter (quoting vacancy reference number PN0791) and
• resume, and
• responses to the selection criteria listed in the position description
PLEASE NOTE: Applications submitted without addressing the selection criteria may not be considered.
Only Microsoft Word or PDF documents will be accepted as a suitable format for applications received via email.
(You will receive an automatic response acknowledging receipt of your application via email)
Applications close 21st August 2016